Help, getting (1 Viewer)

M

mjmapi

Hi guys,

MySeries are not updating and showing my added new episodes.

When i open up MySeries plugin and press the refresh or import button i get the error that 'Unhandled exception has occurred on your application, value was either to large or too small for a int32'

I'm not sure whats causing this, i'm running Windows 7, updated to latest patches, MP 1.19 and latest MySeries 4.3.1.0 plugin, can anyone help with pointers to troubleshoot this?,

i simulated this again just to get the lates MP logs, see attached.

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• logs.zip
    20.7 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Probably relates to TheTVdB having API issues, try again later.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @mjmapi could you use watchdog tool for making logs? I don't see anything in logs. Even mediaportal.lo and error.log are not here. Also Watchdog will grab application event log which will be the most helpful here.
    Probably relates to TheTVdB having API issues, try again later.
    But crashing plugin is still not good..

M

mjmapi

@RoChess, i dont think its the TvDB API as its been almost a week now, and happens, but will keep an eye out on it
    @Edalex, will generate and provide the logs shortly

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @mjmapi, what you can do is rename your MP-TVSeries database file (or move it to a safe location), and then start with a clean new install, roughly adjust the settings to how you like them, add your import folders or perhaps only one show folder, and see if it all works then.

There are a few instances where database corruption can set in, which can be painstakingly fixed manually, but much easier to just start fresh.

If it works then you can decide to continue with fresh database, or restore the old one and wait for log analysis and try the route of manual fixing.

Of course if you ran into a bug that hasn't been accounted for yet, then it would help to improve the product.

M

mjmapi

@RoChess, i did try that, tried to restore a old db backup as well as starting from scratch, set up a new location, as soon as i have it added and click import, the error comes up,i also did check the watchdog logs, no errors logged, i'm now busy checking my updates history

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Please give us Application event log which is grabbed in debug mode (watchdog). Option 3 (export all present logs) is fine too

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

M

mjmapi

Hi @ED, logs uploaded below, also added some screens of the error.

What i even tried now is to do a downgrade of MP to v1.18, did not help, tried a fresh install of MP 1.19, downloaded and only installed the MySeries plugin, tried to load a share,this also did not work as the error was there.

As said my PC is Win7 fully updated, so im now clueless what this might be due to

hA2joy
    j5vFvd

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs.zip
      110.5 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Thanks, looks like error level in MP-TVseries is not set to debug as all entries are of Info level. Could you double check that in MP-TVSeries configuration? Is it working ok btw? The only crash related to MP is Configuration loading exception connected to localizations.
    Also I can't see your screens :(
    P.s. Funny fact that MP logs say you've never installed windows updates :D
    "5/12/2018 4:09:56 AM";".NET Runtime";"(0)";"Error";"Application: Configuration.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.ArgumentException
    at MediaPortal.Localisation.LocalisationProvider..ctor(System.String, System.String, System.String, Boolean)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUILocalizeStrings.Load(System.String)
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.SettingsForm.OnStartup()
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.SettingsForm..ctor(Boolean)
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.Startup.Start()
    at MediaPortal.Configuration.Startup.Main(System.String[])

";"1026"

M

mjmapi

Thanks ED, i also noticed the Windows update message, strange,

I think i narrowed down the error message cause after re-installing my older image (Issue still happen BTY) which was very strange since i knew for a fact the issue did not essist then

So i think the issue is caused by my network share, i have three locations, so the location i have been testing with all along i think its the one causing the issue, when i deleted all and started loading others, my load works fine but as as soon as i load \\NAS\Series\Series, that error message appears, i tried changing and using the IP of the NAS still the same issue

So now trying to figure out what the issue with that share might be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom