HELP! MP1 can't play HEVC video (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding the image, but if you know the area where to cut you can find a place. I had to change the settings (as a dialogbox suggested) to I-Frames as Cut-In-Points and All-Frames as Cut-Out-Points or else the...
That seems likely. I tried the h264 ts cutter (found here) and it sort of works with HEVC/x265. The Preview has problems decoding...
Hi there, I have a strange problem with mkvmerge when processing some recordings from german DVB-T2. So what's happening: I...
Replies
Views
Been testing and mostly solved by using Automatic - yet this morning the TV recording of BBC1 Andrew Marr went out of sync. Windows 7 worked lovely windows 10 on Intel NUC seems to have all sorts of issues (Mostly Windows 10 - MS deciding that it knows best and I got a update/reboot when I'd told it not too!)
Been testing and mostly solved by using Automatic - yet this morning the TV recording of BBC1 Andrew Marr went out of sync...
Have an issue with several AAC 2.0 files going out of sync Video plays fine, audio gets delayed. that is video is ahead of sound -...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome to the forum :), It's not a bug but something specific to your system that prevents the DirectX 9 Web-installer to download the package. I will therefore move this thread to the general support section. Please have a look at the installation part of our Wiki. As described there it is important that your Windows is...
Hello and welcome to the forum :), It's not a bug but something specific to your system that prevents the DirectX 9 Web-installer...
: Description I just found out about MediaPortal tonight. I downloaded 2.1, and every time I attempt to install it, it fails...
Replies
Views
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play fine. Most of the video files are Windows Media Video v8/9/10 I made sure both wmv3 wmv10 codecs in LAV and FFDshow are checked. I see that RadioTime is now a new software company called TuneIn How do I find...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
I am trying to play LiveTV video within RadioTime plug-in and can't get any video channels to play. All the radio channels play...
Replies
Views
BTW, realized I never replied back on this one, in case anyone else runs into it. @Stéphane Lenclud Got me pointed in the right direction. My TV Has an option HD Deep Color Mode, turning this on or off will get the desired results.
BTW, realized I never replied back on this one, in case anyone else runs into it. @Stéphane Lenclud Got me pointed in the right...
Okay, I am having some issues. i will try and go to as much detail in text as I can but the attached short video shows what I am...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom