Help needed creating code for Jetway Xpert DVB-T tunder card (1 Viewer)

PeteG

Portal Member
April 22, 2006
Manchester, England
I've been trying to create a driver for a Jetway Expert DVB-T card. I've followed the instructions for creating a graph, and I've created an entry for it in the capturecards.xml file and MP accepts the card. I've got it displaying TV and sound under MP, but MP isn't able to control the tuner properly.

I got a graph, and the xml code for the card but need someone to look at what I have done wrong. I based the card on the Compro DVB-T200 as it has the same features (though it seems to tune quicker).

Heres what happens....

1) If I start from boot without running anything other than MP setup, the card wont find any stations.
2) If I run the software that came with the card to show a channel and then exit the software and run MP setup I get all the channels in the mux I was last tuned to stored in the channel list.
3) When I launch MP, only the channels in the mux that I was last on will display, record etc.
4) If I re-run the card software, and choose a different mux I can tune and access the channels in that mux perfectly OK.

It seems to me that I have all the stream decoders correct, but haven't correctly set-up the tuner.

I've previously used the Hauppaugge PVR-150-MCE and a Comppro DVB-T200, both with no problems.

I'd appreciate any help offered, but I won't be looking at this after May 13th, as I'll be on holiday for 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom