Help needed for adding southpark.de to OnlineVideos (1 Viewer)

Homer Morisson

September 14, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hiya community,

first of all a big thanks to the devs of this great plugin, my favourite addon to MediaPortal by far!

Edit: Nevermind, I just found South Park NL and their eps are in english... not perfect, but good enough.

The only issue I have with it, being from germany, is that I can't stream the SouthPark WORLD Episodes in english. (The No URL error)
Instead I am forced to use the german SouthPark Episodes which are already a part of OnlineVideos.
What I'd really love would be to have the english voice over, since it is a lot better than its german counterpart...
While surfing on South Park-Episodenplayer I can stream every episode in english and I'd like to be able to do just that with OnlineVideos on my HDTV.

I have tried by myself to use the GenericSite-Tool and the advanced options, but I'm afraid I didn't actually understand what I was required to enter, let alone how and where exactly.

So if anyone has maybe already done this for himself, or can talk (/write) me through the process, it'd be much appreciated! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom