Help needed with Czech and Slovak Online Videos (1 Viewer)

hroch2

Portal Member
October 16, 2010
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
hi, is there anyone speaking slovak or czech who would be willing to help create sites for czech and slovak TV channels? i tried today, dig throiugh the forums, then asked offbyone and found out that i myself am not up to the challenge... seems i would need c# programming skills and i don't...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hi, is there anyone speaking slovak or czech who would be willing to help create sites for czech and slovak TV channels? i tried today, dig throiugh the forums, then asked offbyone and found out that i myself am not up to the challenge... seems i would need c# programming skills and i don't...

do you have an url for me (just one!)
    So I can use that as a test-case for the siteparser, and if that works, maybe teach you a thing or two about that, so you can make your own sites...

hroch2

Portal Member
    October 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

do you have an url for me (just one!)
    So I can use that as a test-case for the siteparser, and if that works, maybe teach you a thing or two about that, so you can make your own sites...

that would be great! i actually would have two to show - if that's not too much :oops: - because i suspect they are two different cases altogether (as far as i can judge). none of them is in english unfortunately but hope they are easy enough to navigate even without the knowledge of the language.

1. http://www.autosalontv.cz/ - i actually got as far as getting the base url for one of the videos from the archive (http://bcastd.livebox.cz/up/as/2010/422010.wmv), where i believe going in reverse order the last logically is the filename, second to last the airing year, before that "as" = "autosalon" and the rest is where i got lost in siteparser

2. Prima TV - Videoarchiv - i think this is the tougher one as it is a big archive and i got completely lost in this and similar ones but there has to be some logic behind that i hope

thanks again for offering to help, i'm really looking forward to learn some :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

hroch2

Portal Member
    October 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    doskabouter, i'll try to have a look at what georgius does to not re-invent something that may be there already. could save you a lot of explaining to me :) i'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom