Help needed with DVB subtitles (1 Viewer)

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    First off, this thread is pretty much dead, the discussion of DVB subs is now here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...new-dvb-subtitle-filter-tsreader-based-25838/

Secondly, i dont think i understand your question. What are you trying to do?

It sounds like you want to generate .ts files with subtitles yourself (why?)?
    In that case you probably want to read the relevant standard documentation.

You will probably want glance at one or more of the following (just google the number as written):
    ETSI EN 300 468 "Specification for Service Information (SI) in DVB systems"
    ETS 300 743 "Subtitling systems"
    ETSI EN 300 472 "Specification for conveying ITU-R System B Teletext in DVB bitstreams" (in case you need to supply teletext subs).

You might also want to look at : http://www.acessibilidade.net/tdt/DVB_Subtitling_FAQ.pdf

manantwar

Portal Member
    January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    India India
    yeap you are right ! I am doing my project on dvb subtitiling!
    i want to generate Ts file!i read ISO/IEC standards but i havent got relevent information.

i want some information about how to syncronize audio,video and subtitles!

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Fixed three issues:

0001348: DVB subtitle filter crashes sometimes when receiving incomplete PES packets - MediaPortal Bugtracker
    0001347: Bad reception can crash DVB subtitle filter - MediaPortal Bugtracker
    0001351: DVB subtitles stop working after cutting the .ts file - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Please report all new possible bugs as a new threads in the TVE3 bug forum. As there is no development anymore (DVB subtitle support has been in the SVN over half a year I guess this thread is pretty useless...)

Big thanks for everyone who has been taking part in the testing / development of this feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom