help Online videos (1 Viewer)

Kerry gilbert

Portal Member
October 26, 2015
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
hi can anybody help me? recently the functionality of my online videos plugin has reduce, I get messages of unable to locate url? an unable to plat videos. I have no idea about this so do not know how to fix it, I have the latest version of the online videos plugin installed, I have added a log of my latest attempt at using it.

cheers Kerry

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Kerry,

Maintaining all the scrapers for over 350 websites is quite an endless job, so, if nobody alerts the maintainer of that scraper that it's not working, usable sites will be diminishing.
    This ofcourse if the maintainer is still active...
    I saw you tried tvnz (which is mine), but that is (due to complicated websites and hiding of urls) not working for quite a while now, and for the time being no sight on improvements.
    Also red bull (which is mine too), and I've just got a report that it isn't working, so that's on my list.
    Toon is new, so I'll put that on my list if it is of any interest to you. Just fixing it because it's broke (but nobody uses it) is something I don't have the time for.

Kerry gilbert

Portal Member
    October 26, 2015
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello Doskabouter, many thanks for replying to my thread, it is greatly appreciated that you can take time to reply to me. Thanks Kerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom