Help test the user activity dashboard + other new features (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New test release attached below, a few new features re-enabled such as the most recent watched movies, episodes and comments by your Network (friends, followers etc) in the User Profile GUI. I also changed the Trakt Cache to get data from online during sync regardless of what plugins are enabled, 2 way sync will continue to occur as per normal but depends on enabled plugins.

@Ministerk , this will be good for you to test since you only enable OnlineVideos. The user dashboard and overlays on posters should be visible to you now. The same for people that only use MyTV and Recordings.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New test release attached below, a few new features re-enabled such as the most recent watched movies, episodes and comments by your Network (friends, followers etc) in the User Profile GUI. I also changed the Trakt Cache to get data from online during sync regardless of what plugins are enabled, 2 way sync will continue to occur as per normal but depends on enabled plugins.

@Ministerk , this will be good for you to test since you only enable OnlineVideos. The user dashboard and overlays on posters should be visible to you now. The same for people that only use MyTV and Recordings.
    Works like a charm! Finally I'm able to see latest watched episodes without using a browser, very nice! (y)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Another test release updated here, the following changes since last test release:
    • Sync will now retrieve watchlisted seasons and ratings.
    • Watchlist and Rating overlays added to the Season level posters.
    • User cache is now only updated if the response is a success from trakt for real-time events, this gives a more accurate reflection of your history and may help you identify issues. It's also important because the plugin needs to synthetically generate Unwatched data for syncing.
    • Display the number of items in a custom list on activity dashboard for list events.
    • Added watchlisted season and season rating events to the activity dashboard.
    • Added support to view People such as your favourite Actors in a custom list, you can now combine Movies, Shows, Seasons, Episodes and People in a List.
    • Updated DefaultWide and Titan to support People in Lists.
    • Added user cache persistence when MediaPortal closes, this allows most up to date user data on restart without waiting for the next sync to refresh existing data.
    The last thing I want to add to the activity dashboard before final release is user comments and possibly paused episodes and movies (for easier resume).

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Almost ready now, just finished adding comments (shouts and reviews) and paused items to the activity stream.

Screenshot below shows a paused item with progress.

Tip of the Day
    Did you know if you're using a database plugin then you can play directly from any screen in trakt including the dashboard. If no plugin is installed or the media is not in your library then a trailer search and play is done if the Trailers plugin is installed.

Attachments

• Paused.jpg
      Paused.jpg
      448.5 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I think it would be useful to add filtering to the activity stream so you can view all your recently added, paused, watched etc. This could be done from the context menu. I will probably not add that for this release but the one after. I also want to add the recently paused episodes and movies to the UserProfile GUI.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom