Help with a new site (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Argh, stupid me. Forgot to tell you to remove the "resolveHoster" line in your config...

ah ha knew it would be your fault not mine :p

I'm happy now finally created a site, woo hoo.

On another subject, the site paser has a problem. when the test only selected selection is checked and you forget to uncheck like I do all the time, and try to import selected code from the html source it hangs for a loooooog time.

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Glad to here it's working, now congrats are really in place!

Will try to fix that one with the siteparser.

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    So now I have another question (sorry if I'm using up all your time) How do I pase a site with a-z then ae, an, am, then videos by and then the video lists, that is 3 categories.

Pekabo

Portal Member
    March 20, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @ all

Can someone give me a hint how to get the html from a site that use jquery
    all information that i need made by jquery

thanks

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That depends, is the data you want in one html, or does it get a new page for each categorie/video?
    Which site you are referring to?

Pekabo

Portal Member
    March 20, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi doskabouter,
    sorry for the late reply, above problem is nearly solved found a url where i get all the information i need.

but

there ist always a but, ;) can you tell me how to override the method. public override VideoInfo CreateVideoInfo()
    I extract in my regex <item key="videoListRegEx"><![CDATA[\["[^"]*","(?<Title>[^"]*)","[^"]*","[^"]*",]]></item> only the title
    so that I can add a url from code because it always the same url. I want to reuse the same site (html source) to grab the fileUrlRegex with m0..m2 for different streamurl and n0..n2 for the different streamhoster names.

thanks

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I think you're quite a bit off-track, or I completely missed your point.

Why do you want to override Createvideoinfo? Are you programming in C#, or just working in the siteparser?

Pekabo

Portal Member
    March 20, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi doskabouter,

yes i am programming in c#. I already extract all Stream names with following RegEx
    Code:
    <item key="videoListRegEx"><![CDATA[\["[^"]*","(?<Title>[^"]*)","[^"]*","[^"]*",]]></item>
    But as you can see in the RegEx "videoListRegEx". I extract only the (?<Title>[^"]*) no URL because the URL on the same site from where I extract the Title

In which way I have to override CreateVideoInfo() to set the URL for all matches that I get from the RegEx "videoListRegEx"
    Code:
    public override VideoInfo CreateVideoInfo()
            {
                return new SJVideoInfo() { Util = this };
            }
    In the first step I extract only the Title from the page/url. In the second step I want to extract on the same page/url the streamhoster name and the url with the RegEx fileUrlRegex with m0..m2 for different streamurl and n0..n2 for the different streamhoster names. The user can now choose the Hoster from where he wants to see the stream.

following code is on the page that i have to parse twice once for the title (with videoListRegEx) and second for the Hosternames with URL (with fileUrlRegex )
    Code:
    ["51570","Becker.S01E01.Aerzte.sollten.nett.sein.","german","1",{"putlocker":"xj9kiq","sockshare":"uk1vxi"},0],
    ["51549","Becker.S01E02.Die.Marinos.","german","2",{"putlocker":"jg4kmo","sockshare":"7iq9fp"},0],
    ["51566","Becker.S01E03.Immer.nur.das.Eine.","german","3",{"putlocker":"9xwdqv","sockshare":"46x1sd"},0],
    ["51558","Becker.S01E04.Gut.gelogen.","german","4",{"putlocker":"062as7","sockshare":"xdi4jw"},0],
    ["51562","Becker.S01E05.Dinner.mit.dem.Doc.","german","5",{"putlocker":"amnzlf","sockshare":"g6qtwh"},0],

I need for all Title matches one URL then i can publish the site.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom