Help with configuring Online videos needed please! (1 Viewer)

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hoping someone can point me towards a guide...that I may have missed?...on configuring Online Videos!!

I can get good access to BBC iPlayer....but other @UK' players....like 4OD...just return error messages, like No videos found...or URL not found...:(

Is this an issue relating to selecting/ setting up the correct source splitter?....haven't found anything helpfulk on this so far....but realise it is most likely right under my nose...:oops:

Grateful for any pointers!!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No videos found, or no URL has nothing to do with codecs, so these are probably fine.

It could be that those sites (4OD and others that aren't working) have changed, and the plugin isn't updated according to those changes.
    Better to look for relevant discussions here and/or create a report for the maintainer of that site as shown here.

If you have more questions/issues etc, you can a new thread here, it's more likely to get attention from the relevant developers

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Many thanks for the links...I didn't realise that that Online Videos had it's own 'pages' on the MP Forum:oops:

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    ..back on this one now....still not finding the solution to this.
    Only BBC iPlayer working......is there a setup (from scratch hopefully) guide, or thread out there that someone might recommend??

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom