Help with Generic Site Creator (1 Viewer)

Tyb

October 27, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hello,

I'm trying for the first time to use the Generic Site Creator tool to add www.1channel.ch and have started with parsing the movies section. I have categories working but am having trouble with the fileurl since it links to an external site and the url isn't in the code. Not sure if I'm making sense here??? This is an example...

<
ahref="/external.php?title=Ted&url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb2Nrc2hhcmUuY29tL2ZpbGUvMUEyNTVCMkNEOUIyNDM4MyM=&domain=c29ja3NoYXJlLmNvbQ==&loggedin=0"onClick="return addHit('1890243587', '1')"rel="nofollow"title="Watch Version 2 of Ted"target="_blank">Version 2</a>

I'm not sure how to set up the m0 for it to work properly?

Thanks so much for the help

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You have to figure how to get from the line in your html to the final url of the movie/video.

Do you have an example of what the url would be for href="/external.php?title=Ted&url=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb2Nrc2hhcmUuY29tL2ZpbGUvMUEyNTVCMkNEOUIyNDM4MyM=&domain=c29ja3NoYXJlLmNvbQ==&loggedin=0"onClick="return addHit('1890243587', '1')" ?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hehe, that's aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb2Nrc2hhcmUuY29tL2ZpbGUvMUEyNTVCMkNEOUIyNDM4MyM= base64 decoded
    This can't be done in the genericsiteutil. You have to create your own util (using f.e. visual studio and a bit of c# coding)

Last edited:

Tyb

October 27, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Ah I see, I figured it was something a bit trickier. It's probably beyond my expertise then. Thanks for the input!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom