Not open for further replies.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nice one kroko, I run MP at 1366x768. But from a skinning perspective, I think it's best if all controls are user positionable ;).

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

a small update: now I have 5 boards to choose to play. It's a little more then the old DOS game vom Argo Games. Release will be soon.

Greetz
    kroko

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi kroko, label control, id 14, #Time - doesn't seem to do anything in v0.3? Or is it just me :)?.

SORRY, it's just me, I forgot to copy over the new dll.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Hi kroko,

very nice work again.

3 remarks:

1) The new boards offer a new variety of tactics. Only played one of the new boards but this needed new ways to succeed.

2) The new version fooled me for the second time (like the last version). I know mikael is doing a very good job on the board design, but as I test new svn´s often I tend to use the B2 skin which is supposed to be up-to-date for the latest svn version.
    Maybe think about supplying a skin/Blue2 folder with the skin files (the files which are in skin/simplemp work fine with B2), because I can imagine that this gives some problems to people not using simplemp as a standard (need to get this one nevertheless mikael, seems to be excellent :) ). Took me some time to realize why the new version didn´t show up in MP.

3) Maybe colour the bars for the number of stones in the players colours (red/yellow instead of green) - if there will be a next version. If this is too much graphics to add, maybe colour the numbers in the players colour.

Really enjoy this game. Thanks again

tomtom

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys

after talking to Kroko, i did some improvements for this plugin.

I added full-multilanguage support, i use the same class, we already do for mp's language stuff, we only have a plugin specific folder in mp's language directory.

Second: i added a button to the togglebutton group, which is called "Sounds". Now you can toggle sounds on and off, on-the-fly, like it is already possible in Tetris.

Note: This is a SVN-only plugin, because it is a requirement for language stuff. If you are using the stable 0.2.2.0 please use the release in plugin-repository on main page.

Please provide us with bug reports/issues, specific language files and so on.

regards
    chefkoch

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This thread looks dead but I just thought I'd ask if anyone has got MyHexxagon working in MP 1.0.0.0 - I had it working in RC4.

Cheers

Dave

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Bleazle,

I did not do anything for this plugin for a while. The skin is broken and we need to do a MPI version which is much more user friendly. I will try to recompile it and fix the skin soon.

Regards
    kroko

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom