- April 29, 2013
We are listing here various known issues and solutions regarding MediaPortal HID handler:
- Kodi MCE Remote plugin messes up your registry changing your remote key mapping at the driver level thus breaking MP default HID driver key mapping.
- Kodi MCE Remote plugin has an option to restore the default registry settings.
- You should be able to use Advanced MCE Remote Mapper to fix that issue by restoring your default configuration.
- You could customize your HID and keyboard mapping for it to work with Kodi MCE remote plugin but be warned that could be quite some work.
- At some point MediaPortal should offer an HID keyboard profile you could use for MP1 to work with Kodi MCE Remote plugin (Possibly MP 1.17).
- Microsoft IntelliType is known to inject extra events when using the back button causing misbehavior.
- Disable IntelliType.