High CPU usage with Xface (1 Viewer)

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi

Im having some trouble with xface lately, namely since upgrading to the 1.8 release. The thing is that the CPU-usage is going through the roof, steady around 50% idle. I've tried reinstalling it (and yes I got the temp folder as well) but no change.

Xface
    3607840511_9543cd82a3_o.jpg

Blue
    3608656980_a5bb7179b8_o.jpg

Any suggestions?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Plugins, try disabling, these auto update when MP first started, ie MovingPictures\TVSeries etc, so even if you hit the green button to change homescreen, this can force a drop in cpu level.

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Plugins, try disabling, these auto update when MP first started, ie MovingPictures\TVSeries etc, so even if you hit the green button to change homescreen, this can force a drop in cpu level.

Tried that, doesn't make any difference.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you fill in your "my system" specs in usercp shown in 2nd menu level at top of forum, you need to make these viewable to the public + if you ever file a bug report it will auto fill in the information needed :)

Weird, your the 2nd person to report something similar in the last 24hrs, but their's was not related to a particular skin, just being on the homescreen, so maybe a bit more cpu monitoring needed by us.

Cheers

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There, id missed the part about making it viewable to the public.. Really should be on the same page

Btw, thanks for the help

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please test with the old version if cpu load goes back ?

Harley

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    That higher cpu, could well be down to the intel graphics not fully supporting DX9 as it says it does, I know this does not directly relate to your skin cpu, but could save you looking for some other playback problems.

.https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...most-videos-weird-colors-vertical-bars-59790/

Well I have those image errors as well. This Intel chipset is really buggy.. even though that thread seemed to solved my problems with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom