[User Help Wanted] High Resolution OnlineVideos Logo's (1 Viewer)

J

joostzilla

Dear OnlineVideo and/or Titan users,

For Titan we are looking for Hi-res logo's for use in OnlineVideos.
We prefer .png files with transparant background.
Size: ~500pixels x 300pixels

Who wants to help us? We dont expect you to collect all possible logo's but just a few would already be a great help. If alot of users help collecting this task will be done in no time :)

The ones we already have are shown in the second post.

Please send the files to: Joost@thenorthcoders.com
As soon as i receive the files i will add them to the second post.

We thank you for your help. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

joostzilla

pro-sieben.png *******.png msnbc.png arte.png orf.png revision3.png zdf.png ndr.png nasa.png 5-minutes.png metacafe.png das-erste.png nba.png itv.png sat-1.png e.png ted-talks.png mira.png blip-tv.png x-hamster.png college-humor.png 3-sat.png discovery.png justin-tv.png youtube.png bbc-iplayer.png cnn.png game-trailers.png tube-8.png apple.png
break-tv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dribbler1

Portal Member
June 23, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Ok guys here is the online video icons I have been working on... I think they fit nice into the Titan skin so I hope you all like.

Included are a large quantity of icons that work with 'icons' 'big icons' or 'list'..... I prefer 'big icons'

Also included are the global, flags and favorites icons..... as well as a blank for you to add your own icons if needed.
Hope you all like.

2ex1yy8.jpg

24eakvr.jpg

Extra Logos:
SRF 1.png

Attachments

• online video logos.rar
    7.6 MB
Last edited:
J

joostzilla

Hi Dribbler,
Thanks for your collection. Do you have the logo's also on a transparant background?
I really need them that way.

dribbler1

Portal Member
June 23, 2012
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Dribbler,
Thanks for your collection. Do you have the logo's also on a transparant background?
I really need them that way.

Hi joostzilla,

I actually was doing them on a transparent background but decided to go a solid white background for a few reasons.
Firstly it created a problem adding the logos to the background... as there are so many logos its impossible to find good quality logos in .png format.. therefore having a solid white background allows logos to be used with white backgrounds in any format.. as the logos background is white it simply pastes straight over the solid white background seeing just the logo.

Also I actually liked the look of a solid background apposed to the transparent background... the logos just seem to float and not really be part of the background when transparent... with a solid background the logo is embedded and the whole thing is one if you know what I mean... however I understand that this is a personal choice and is subject to ones own opinion.

Can I ask why you need them on a transparent background? and what percentage of transparency were you after?

I can do it but it will take a long time as a lot of the logos are jpeg with a white background... these logos would have to be found in .png which was hard to find hence the .jpeg images being used.... or the .jpeg images would have to be photoshopped to remove the white leaving just the logo.... this would not be easy (to have high quality) and would take a long time.

Personally I think for future use of creating new logos a solid white background is the way to go. I provided a blank background so logos can simply be layered over the top and its very easy to find jpeg logos with white backgrounds that would paste over easily and seamlessly.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Here are some Swedish logos.

Emph

Attachments

• SVTPlay.png
      SVTPlay.png