How do I add new torrent sites? (1 Viewer)

Beesoc

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Dallas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey Everyone,

I am trying to add additional torrent sites to MPTVSeries and I just don't get how to do it. Right now, from screwing around, I have 4 entries when I select load from torrent (3 of them are completely bad from bad settings I have tried and I can't delete the bad sites).

So I guess I have a few questions surrounding torrent sites with this plugin:
1. Is there a wiki somewhere that explains how to setup new sites?
2. Can I delete the saved torrent sites that MPTVSeries shows?
3. Has anyone gotten www.isohunt.com to work? The way that their results come up worry me that this plugin might not work with my favorite torrent site.

And the most important question of all - has anyone already done the work for this and can copy in their settings so I can get some more torrent choices? :D

Beesoc

Beesoc

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Dallas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Found out where the bad ones were kept anyway

Lot of views but no replies so I figured maybe someone else has created bad sites as well. The torrent sites are stored in the TV Series database at /Team mediaportal/mediaportal/database/TVSeriesDatabase4.db3.

I deleted this and of course had to rescan my database and setup options again but at least got rid of the bad torrent sites.

Still can't get isohunt added though. :mad:

Zyprexa

Portal Member
April 27, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
How to add support for Piratebay?

I second this question :)

I'm trying to figure out how to get it to support search on Piratebay.org, but I have no idea how to do it :confused:

It would be nice if someone could write a small how-to/tutorial.

EDIT: The breakdown of search regex for torrentportal

Code:
<html>
<head>
<meta name="qrichtext" content="1" />
</head>
<body style="font-size:8pt;font-family:MS Shell Dlg">
<p>
<a href="(?<link>/download/(?<id>\d*)[^">
.*?(?:){2}]*&gt;(?:]*&gt;)*(?[^(?:){2}]*&gt;(?:]*&gt;)*(?[^]*&gt;(?:]*&gt;)*(?[^
</a>
</p>
</body>
</html>

Now, everything is understandable, until i get to line 6 and especially 7. :confused:
Anyone able to break it down some more?

JonJon

Portal Member
April 30, 2007
Home Country
I can't tell you what the lines means doesn't look like a valid regex expression to me but I can tell you the mean of special characters it might help you.

() - forms a grouping, allows you to apply special characters on more then one character
[] - character class, possible characters within brackets e.g. [abc] possible characters are a, b or c
? - the character, grouping or character class before it is optional
* - the character, grouping or character class before it appears zero or more time
. - matches any single character except a line break
[^] - possible characters are everything not within brakets e.g. [^abc] possible characters are anything except a, b or c
[-] - specifies a range of characters e.g. [0-9] possible characters are 0 to 9
\d - short hand for all digits
{n} - repeats the preceding character, grouping or class n times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom