How do I edit which music meta-data the Titan theme displays for albums? (want year & composer) (1 Viewer)

GreyChaos

October 16, 2013
Germany Germany
I'm using the Titan theme and I was wondering how I can edit the theme so that the Year and the Composer fields are displayed for albums.

When I tag my music I tag the record label names in the publisher and composer fields so that I can browse my library by record label. When I playback an album, I would like to be able to see which label the album is on and what year it was released. I would prefer if I could figure out some way of including this information in the view, only once preferably instead of for every track.

How can I go about doing this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Keymapping Which File To Edit General Support 4
Megane MP TV-Series and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition (and TVDB). My TVSeries 11
badboyxx [solved] Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition Moving Pictures 93
bta489 [solved] Stuttering playback of edited recordings watch/edit Videos 2
G Sauvegarder et dupliquer les configs de mp1 et mp2 sur plusieurs pc Support Général 3
W Movie edition in title Moving Pictures 2
B some music videos stutter Watch / Listen Media 0
horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not shuffle Fanart Handler 20
horned_reaper [solved] When playing music Fanart does not appear immediately after downloading Fanart Handler 272
horned_reaper [Music] 5012: Start current music track from the beginning Improvement Suggestions 37
horned_reaper [solved] 5012: Restart current music track General Support 13
atlantic How to use Spotify inside Mediaportal? Listen Music 18
horned_reaper [solved] Music playback hangs General Support 58
globaldonkey Music Database Error Listen Music 1
joecrow Music on Headphones Listen Music 8
2BitSculptor MP 1.23.. music stops playing General Support 6
Sarxas What Music Are You Listening To? OffTopic 0
Edwardfc [solved] Mp 2.2.1 Configuration Issues - Goes to Sleep while playing Music General 6
G [fixed] [MP2-786] Party Music Player can only play playlists with less than 1000 items 2.2 Archive 7
KlausWirn Music crash Bass crash no change to play music Installation, configuration support 2
BlueMax1916 [confirm] Music: Every 2nd track skipped MediaPortal 2 30
N Music player help Listen Music 4
N How to shuffle all my music, and how to sort by album artist General 4
R MP 2.2 client spielt audio-titel kurz an und springt dann zum nächten Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
joecrow Music: Fade Out not working 1.20 Pre Release 0