How to add Comcast Xfinity OnDemand website to OnLine Videos? (1 Viewer)

KeyMix

Portal Member
April 28, 2009
Dallas, GA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Team,

I hope I am not asking for something that is already known, but can you add the Comcast Xfinity webpage to OnLine Vidoes so that you can view the videoa via MediaPoral/OnLineVideos.

The link for the website is

Watch TV Online for Free | Streaming Full Length Television Episodes | Fancast

While I understand this is only for Comcast customers, but it seems to play A LOT smoother than the Hulu Desktop app and has a TON of on demand videos, movies and TV Shows.

If someone can point me to a guide or general instruction on how to add similar websites to OnLine Videos. I assume it would be similar to You Tube, etc.

Again, excuse me if I am asking something that is impossible or already shown. I tried to search and didn't seem to come up with anything that would give me the ability to understand how to use is. :confused:

I may have answered my own question as I just realized it used the Adobe Flash player. Is my assumption correct that OnLine Videos can add Adobe Flash Player sites such as this and HULU?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm assuming they are using rtmp streaming, so you need to find the correct rtmp stream addresses for the videos. The pages can be scraped with regexes (maybe some rss are available to make the category listings easier).

KeesVDP

Portal Member
    May 2, 2006
    I'm also interested. They make you install a program called MoveMediaPlayerWin_071706000001. I tried finding a stream for True Blood with URLSnooper, but nothing was found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom