How to donate? (1 Viewer)

rolls1400

Portal Pro
August 26, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I clicked on the paypal link but it takes me to sourceforge. I do not have an account there and am wanting to just use paypal. Can someone help me?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    the "donate" button now links directly to paypal instead of sourceforge.

so if you have an credit card and/or paypal account, then you can donate now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

sorry, that shouldn't happen ;) Link on this subpage is fixed, you can use Support MediaPortal by making a donation. Thanks for your support!
    sorry, that shouldn't happen ;) Link on this subpage is fixed, you can use Support MediaPortal by making a donation. Thanks for...
    Lol.. The top-right PayPal donate link is broken on contribute - MEDIAPORTAL page. Links to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey guys, just tried to do a donate for my yearly contribution to this fantastic project but cant :-( The top-right PayPal contribute button on the contribute - MEDIAPORTAL page is broken....
    Hey guys, just tried to do a donate for my yearly contribution to this fantastic project but cant :-( The top-right PayPal...
    Hey guys, just tried to do a donate for my yearly contribution to this fantastic project but cant :-( The top-right PayPal...
    Replies
    Views
    The UseSSL trick made MediaPortal great again, thanks.
    The UseSSL trick made MediaPortal great again, thanks.
    Hi, Trakt has work perfectly for me for over 10 years, but for some reason this week it will not Authorize my account. I can log...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Auto Rating DE
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Sorry i dont use Mov Pic
    Hi, I have done this previously but have just done a fresh install of MP1 (1.34 X64) and for the life of me can't see how to do it...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom