How to enable WebEPG in v1.1.3? (1 Viewer)

CGRemakes

March 13, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
New to the forum and Mediaportal, so this is probably a common question. Unfortunately all the info I can find is for highly outdated versions of Mediaporta that no longer apply. I've spent hours trying to figure this out, but don't know where to do it. I am trying to enable WebEPG in the pluggins section, but cannot see it listed. I tried clicking on the link to "Browse and install new pluggins", but did not see it listed under there. I installed the client and the server on the same PC. What do I need to do to get this enabled? If there is a link, please refer me to it.

pbuzas

Portal Member
December 16, 2008
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
Hello,

I've just installed 1.1.3 myself and I had no issues finding it by following the wiki:

WebEPG General Setup

You need to open the TV-Server Configuration (NOT MediaPortal configuration!) and go to Plugins and click the checkbox in front of its name:

mp113-webepg.png

After this it will have its own menu under the Plugins section as you can see above.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Peter

CGRemakes

March 13, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Sure enough, there it is plain as day. The Wiki probably should specify that it's in the Server configuration. The posts I found seemed to imply the opposite, so I spent my entire time in the client config. It looked a little different, but I just figured it was a previous version that has since changed the appearance. I've never seen older versions, so I had nothing to compare it to. Thanks again for the patient post, even though it's probably a very "common-sense" type question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom