• Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2
    MediaPortal Skin: Default
    Windows Version: W7 32b
    CPU Type: i3 2100 @ stock
    HDD: Intel SSD 320/40Gb | Samsung 500GB SpinPoint F3 Sata II + Samsung 2TB Spinpoint F4
    Memory: Kingston Hyper blu DDR3 1333 4GB
    Motherboard: Asus P8H67M-Pro
    Video Card: Asus EN8500GT Silent/HTP/256M
    Video Card Driver: 8.17.12.8562
    Sound Card: Onboard Realtek ALC892
    Sound Card Driver: 6.0.1.6446
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge Win/TV PVR 350
    1. TV Card Type: Analog
    1. TV Card Driver: 1.18.21.23257
    HTPC Case: Antec Fusion
    Cooling: Boxed cpu cooler & 2x120mm case fans
    Power Supply: Standard
    Remote: Hauppauge silver 45 buttons
    TV: Sony KV-29FX20B
    TV - HTPC Connection: (TV) Scart -> Scart convertor -> S-Video of EN8500GT

Hi all,

I have my tv and amplifier connected separately with a din/headphone jack to the back panel of my system.
    That way I get sound through both of them and I don't need to switch the amplifier on.
    Before, I was able to reconfig the jacks so that I got 2 simultaneous audio streams but somehow that doesn't work anymore with my new setup.
    I tried different driver versions with their enclosed control panels but no luck.
    Only by using the front panel jack I get what I want but of course that's not really an option.

It doesn't make any difference if I disconnect the front panel feed from the mobo.

Anyone that has an idea why it is like that?

Thanks in advance!

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If you are happy using FFDShow audio decoder as a post-processor, you can use it's output mixer to duplicate a stereo input to two (or three) stereo outputs (2 or 3 jacks).

To use it as a post-processing filter, enable the 'uncompressed' formats in the FFDShow 'codecs' section, add it as a post-processor in MP TV/Video/DVD etc, then setup the FFDShow mixer matrix - tick the 'custom matrix' and 'LFE' boxes, select 6 channels as the speaker config, then put '1's in the matrix to 'connect' the inputs (across the top) to the outputs (down the side) - the attached image should give you the idea (this should map stereo L/R -> 3 x stereo out, using the front/rear/C+LFE jacks).

Tony

Attachments

• FFDShow_multi_stereo.jpg
      FFDShow_multi_stereo.jpg
      110.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom