how to get TV3 Blaster plugin MP 1.13.0 (1 Viewer)

Barry King

Portal Member
December 11, 2015
Home Country
Canada Canada
O.K. I have no idea what I did differently but blasting is now working through MediaPortal using the MCE remote. I am now changing channels on my STB using both the remote and the channel guide. However I do still have a problem. The Live TV display currently is freezing when changing channels on the STB. I can recover it by toggling the TV On/Off button which re establishes the display on the new channel. Any ideas on how to fix this ?

THKS
BK

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again Barry

...blasting is now working through MediaPortal using the MCE remote. I am now changing channels on my STB using both the remote and the channel guide.
    That's excellent news. :)

However I do still have a problem. The Live TV display currently is freezing when changing channels on the STB. I can recover it by toggling the TV On/Off button which re establishes the display on the new channel. Any ideas on how to fix this ?
    This is another one of the situations where log files will be required in order to help you.

Please use the MediaPortal Watchdog tool with option 1 ("report a bug...") to start MediaPortal. Demonstrate the problem then close MediaPortal. The Watchdog will produce a zip file which you can attach here ("upload a file").
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

Regards,
    mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom