How to hide Last.fm menus to show fanart (1 Viewer)

GJC

Portal Pro
March 10, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm new to the Last.fm plugin and I'd like to know if there is any way to hide the Last.fm menus while music is playing? There is some excellent fanart that displays in the background and it would be great if it were fully visible while the music is playing. Is this an Avalon thing or is there a better forum to post this question?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I know that aMPed does it. I'd have to check the xml, but I think you have to create a hidden button to exit the menu from (to the right), not sure how you would write it for Avalon, you would have to do a lot of other stuff.

GJC

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks 2BitSculptor,

Avalon is my fist skin that I've tried since starting to customize the look and feel of MP. Perhaps I should try a different skin. Like you say, it can probably be worked out through doing a lot of stuff, but I've already had to write one plug-in and fix another one just to set up some raw functionality, so I think I'd like to take a bit of a break on the learning curve right now. :confused:

Avalon gives a very clean and professional look and I really like it. I'll look into submitting a feature request so that the authors can perhaps fix this. Thanks again for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom