How to launch Netflix app from Mediaportal 1.3.0? (1 Viewer)

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
December 28, 2007
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is it possible to launch the Netflix app in Win8 from Mediaportal 1.3.0? Cant find the old Multoshortcut plugin anymore.
Are there any new plugin to do that? Cant find any.

Hm, cant find any executable for Netflix app. :( Not possible then (?)

Last edited:

apoptygma

Portal Pro
November 14, 2008
Adelaide
Home Country
The old MultiShortcut works and there's a newer version for 1.3, which I'm not sure what it does https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/multishortcut-plugin.75305/

I'm using 2.1 and it's fine I might update to 2.4 if I can find a reason, the problem is that the titan skin won't show the multishortcut plugins but other skins like streamedMP work fine as they have a homescreen editor to add it in.

Last edited:

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    MSC shows automatically in Classic Home (Titan has classic home too). If you want it on Basic Home, you need to manipulate the xml code directly or you have to wait until the Basic Home editor is finished...

apoptygma

Portal Pro
    November 14, 2008
    Adelaide
    Home Country
    That's where I am at right now, I'll likely be creating my own custom home screen that shows Moving Pictures, MP TV series, Videos, Netflix (via multishortcut), Pictures and Music. I'm just looking into how to do it now....

-edit- looks like it would be easy to replace the xml / png stuff with new buttons but I'm not really sure where in the skin files the 'action' for the buttons is kept to re-map it to multishortcut

Last edited:

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I'm not using Titan so someone else has to tell you exactly. But afaik there are lots of posts about modifying Titan Home in the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom