How to make mv2 player completely workable in Media Portal? (1 Viewer)

maysider

Portal Pro
February 5, 2006
There is no problem to set mv2 player as external player, but when a make a playlist in MP, mv2 player plays only one item and finishes. Have anyone idea to solve this problem? Is any necessity to set any parametr?
the link for mv2 player:
http://mv2.czweb.org
It is really almost almighty video player :)
thanx

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just out of interest, if you're playing all your files through Media Portal - even creating playlists - why don't you just use the default player? What are you able to do with MV2 that you can't do with MP and WMP?

maysider

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2006
    Brocklander said:
    Just out of interest, if you're playing all your files through Media Portal - even creating playlists - why don't you just use the default player? What are you able to do with MV2 that you can't do with MP and WMP?
    because I have my own reasons (remote control)
    please answer, what I'm asking.....thank you

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    maysider said:
    because I have my own reasons (remote control)
    please answer, what I'm asking.....thank you

Sorry, I wasn't questioning your reasons, just wondering how we could improve Media Portal to be able to do the things you can with MV2.

maysider

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2006
    Sorry, I wasn't questioning your reasons, just wondering how we could improve Media Portal to be able to do the things you can with MV2.

sorry especially me, MP is great, but I'm generally annoyed of useless answers, so Ive read your replay too quick :)
    mv2 player really has many options. Especially provides info about wparam and lparam for every command....and this is really great simplification to make definition of commands by remote controls (I'm using Girder)
    sorry for my English

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom