How to modify Titanius Home menu (1 Viewer)

The_Keymaker

Portal Member
February 11, 2014
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
hello,

I recently installed MediaPortal and ditched the default Skin for TITANIUS which is awesome.

However, I plan to use MediaPortal as a TV/DVR media appliance only and wish to modify the TITANIUS' Home screen to show ONLY the TV button.

Can someone point me in the right direction to accomplish this? I'd like to know which xml files to edit and which controls i should be aware of. The rest i should be able to figure out.

Thanks!

u28151

Portal Pro
March 24, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

I also have a similiar request. I previously used Titan as my preferred skin but now I Think Titanius is even more appealing.
I managed to find a template for Titan to simplify my home screen only containing 1 page with Icons:
Music, TV, TV series, Myfilms, Games and Pictures.

Just like The_Keymaker I like to know how I can reconfigure the xml files to achieve this.

...and I really like your skin!

kmk235

Portal Member
September 2, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Same here. Love the skin but I suck at modifying.
I want to add a Submenu to "Games" so I can include MPSteam in Titanius.

Anyone Please?

Calsi

Portal Pro
May 4, 2013
Home Country
Bermuda Bermuda
Hi Powermarcel,
I hope you are still among the living, haven't heard from you in a long time. O.K. my request. Guzzi has finally gotten My Films back on line and I have ditched Moving Pictures to get back to my favorite plugin. The My Movies button has lost its submenu on the Home Screen. How can we get My Films submenu back. I 'm pretty good in modifying but this one is a little above my skills. Hope you can get a solution.
Thanks in advance.

slavak

Portal Member
January 24, 2010
I hope you are still among the living, haven't heard from you in a long time. O.K. my request. Guzzi has finally gotten My Films back on line and I have ditched Moving Pictures to get back to my favorite plugin. The My Movies button has lost its submenu on the Home Screen. How can we get My Films submenu back. I 'm pretty good in modifying but this one is a little above m

I hope you are still among the living, haven't heard from you in a long time. O.K. my request. Guzzi has finally gotten My Films back on line and I have ditched Moving Pictures to get back to my favorite plugin. The My Movies button has lost its submenu on the Home Screen. How can we get My Films submenu back. I 'm pretty good in modifying but this one is a little above my skills. Hope you can get a solution.

ong the living, haven't heard from you in a long time. O.K. my request. Guzzi has finally gotten My Films back on line and I have ditched Moving Pictures to get back to my favorite plugin. The My Movies button has lost its submenu on the Home Screen. How can we get My Films submenu back. I 'm pretty good in modifying but this one is a little above my skills. Hope you can get a solution.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418031868][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes, but the OP's question was not answered. How do you modify the Titanius (not Titan) home screen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom