[solved] How to Play All Videos in a List (1 Viewer)

Andre0815

June 9, 2020
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hello,

I am new to MP. ..In Settings I can set the order wehen Playing All Videos, like sort by Name for example.

But How can I tell MP to Play All Videos in a list ? ..MP currently returns after playing a video of many.

Thanks for Help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way you can watch anything on the SD card of your camera in one place. Yes, this definitely is possible in MP2 too. You need to activate this during creation of the images share. If you already have created...
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way...
Hi, Two questions about MP2 V2.3: - Is it possible to set an external video player for movies? in MP1, it was possible but I do...
Replies
Views
(this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA and has two causes: 1. Some time ago (can't remember the exact version, but can probably be found when searching this thread: AMD, Intel and Nvidia driver issues and last recommended version - Doom9's...
(this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA...
Hi I managed to get Geforce 3070 which replaced my Radeon 580. I have it connected to Samsung Q70R. With Radeon 580 I haven't had...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom