How to set up Mediaportal for TV (1 Viewer)

ccna55

Portal Member
June 16, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Comcast DTA STB - windows xp pro - hauppauge 2250

Hello all,
I am one of the lucky ones :( whom use comcast and they are switching to all digital so now i need to use a DTA STB box.
My current media portal setup is/was working great i was able to record 2 shows at once and i even had my RCA inputs working from my digital box to record any channel i wanted (As long as the digital STB didnt change). i never really used any blaster or remotes as i had a wireless keyboard and mouse so i am a newbie to these things.

However after playing with ir server suite i did finally get the remote working(before introducing STB) still had sticky keys issue but thats a whole different issue..now that i have a pace 50x STB i have no idea how to get this to work with media portal. i have searched all threads and internet to find out how to configure ir server suite with pace 50x and could find out much info.

If someone can point me in some type of documentation or direction it would be greatly apprenticed.
This new Pace DC50x only has RF in/out no Svideo or composite.
How do i setup Media portal to use this STB and ir server suite or any blaster software?
i am using windows pro xp sp3 and media portal 1.0.2

Any help would be appreciated as i am at my wits end...

Again i have never used blaster/remotes in the past so i am all new to this.

...This issue has been Fixed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom