How to show a window of 3 hours in TV guide. (1 Viewer)

Skywizard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2015
    Canberra
    Australia Australia
    Where is the setting that will permit the guide to show a window / time frame of 3 hours?

Currently the guide shows a window spanning 45 minutes - I do not like that. I used to have a window of 3 hours displayed and I do not know how it changed or how to get back the 3 hour window back.

Skywizard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2015
    Canberra
    Australia Australia
    OK Thanks - that was it. I was under the mistaken belief that those arrows advanced the guide forwards and backwards (just like the ones either side of the day and date).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    toricred Only Show Actual Recordings General 1
    R MP 2.2.3 Search TV program only with the correct begin of show title General 7
    F Show Player info while skipping Feature Requests 0
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    C Imported media doesn't show up immediately? General 1
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    tano_grasa Movie cover not showing when starting a movie aMPed 0
    M [Rejected] Always show full hours in TV Guide Feature Requests 2
    J Understanding what EPG shows about schedules General 8
    J Show media item location Feature Requests 4
    ratata Non present codecs is still showing... MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    C Recording back to back shows from IPTV streams General Support 8
    J Resume from Standby Last Module TV Showing TV Server Settings Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    K Genres in MovingPictures not show ... Fanart Handler 12
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
    B Media info shows audio is 5.1 MP shows 2.0 Watch / Listen Media 2
    ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
    stirlinghart Folders showing up in MOVIES share General 2
    W [solved] MP 1.20 Video IMDB no showing plot General Support 129
    F Config starting, but not showing. Moving Pictures 2
    W Strange recording behavior - Schedule shows type once when should be always General Support 1
    M partially watched video/song/recorded tv show file text color + remember cursor in folders other features (of release or svn versions) 28
    N [solved] MediaPortal do not show TV Channels, although Channels found in TV-Server Configuration Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 7