How to show Day of Week (Mon,etc) in recording title? Possible?

Discussion in 'Newcomers Forum' started by AlexT, July 22, 2011.

1. AlexT

AlexT Portal Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Show System Specs
    (MediaPortal 1.2.0 beta & using default wide skin)

I do not see, or by trying the various tags provided, a way to include the alpha version of the "Day of the Week" in the title of recordings; ie, Mon or Monday, Tue or Tuesday, etc. Is there a tag that is not shown but maybe is included in the programming that will allow one to do such? EDIT: to clarify, I am talking about the completed .ts filename.

[​IMG]

Of course, we can all see where the alpha version of the day of the week shows elsewhere within the 1.2.0 beta default skins. That is why I was hoping there was a tag not shared that would possibly work for the recording title.

[​IMG]

I really like the default wide skin of 1.2.0 beta and it's simple clean layout and would like to continue to use it. I realize the aMPed skin allows one to use the alpha day of the week and even define it but as I said, for my using MP with no outside needed connections (live in US so no tv guide and I do not need cover art), and using video shares and music shares primarily, the 1.2.0 beta default skins are great for me.

Thanks for any help on this. Cheers!
    _____

P.S. aMPed IS a great skin, easy to use, well-designed, and very configurable...my comments take nothing from that, as I do really like it. Thanks.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!