How to show Day of Week (Mon,etc) in recording title? Possible? (1 Viewer)

AlexT

Portal Member
May 2, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
(MediaPortal 1.2.0 beta & using default wide skin)

I do not see, or by trying the various tags provided, a way to include the alpha version of the "Day of the Week" in the title of recordings; ie, Mon or Monday, Tue or Tuesday, etc. Is there a tag that is not shown but maybe is included in the programming that will allow one to do such? EDIT: to clarify, I am talking about the completed .ts filename.

1311321136.gif

Of course, we can all see where the alpha version of the day of the week shows elsewhere within the 1.2.0 beta default skins. That is why I was hoping there was a tag not shared that would possibly work for the recording title.

1311321410.jpg

I really like the default wide skin of 1.2.0 beta and it's simple clean layout and would like to continue to use it. I realize the aMPed skin allows one to use the alpha day of the week and even define it but as I said, for my using MP with no outside needed connections (live in US so no tv guide and I do not need cover art), and using video shares and music shares primarily, the 1.2.0 beta default skins are great for me.

Thanks for any help on this. Cheers!
_____

P.S. aMPed IS a great skin, easy to use, well-designed, and very configurable...my comments take nothing from that, as I do really like it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom