chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: How to start

I use ESET, because it have more features than Win7 firewall and possibly is more secure and i have never had such problems. But whatever, it's working now. But problem is that many other users have ESET Smart Security and if you would need to dig into the settings, it would not be best for MP2. I know it's probably problem on ESET side, but still.

About video proble,, i'm glad that i'm not alone.

Thank you really much for your support. I will try to test stuff now and report. :D
    Keep in mind that many things are work in progress or already on the to do list.
    I recommend to check Mantis for already known issues first and to follow the development progress in svn.
    There is an RSS-feed available, which I personally use to follow within Google reader.
    This way you know what is new and should really being tested.

Nevertheless overall testing is also much appreciated and if something is found, which is not in Mantis, yet, we have to add it there.

matejdro

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Oh, i was searching if you have bug system, but haven't found anything. Thx for links.

EDIT: is just me or there is no register option in mantis?

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: How to start

Oh, i was searching if you have bug system, but haven't found anything. Thx for links.

EDIT: is just me or there is no register option in mantis?
    Users can not register at mantis and create issues on their own. As you already did, you have to create a bug report in forums, and once it is confirmed by a team member, he will add it to mantis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom