How to use Asus W1V notebook remote control in MP ?? (1 Viewer)

mrcrowley

October 23, 2005
Italy
The remote control is not mark. The Tv tuner card is an AverMedia. And the IR receiver is integrated in the notebook (there is an application call Remote Control Service v2.13 by ITE Tech. Inc.).
Can I use the integrated IR receiver and the remote control in MP ?
Is there a plug-in or utility to set ?

Thks
Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Just gonna add my 2 cents worth here. I have the Inteset PC-IRS5-01 IR Receiver and it installed fine, as per their instructions. However I did encounter an issue getting my remote, a HP MCE Media Centre remote (RC6), to work as an expected. This, I eventually figured out, was due to the tuner card I was using at the time having a...
Just gonna add my 2 cents worth here. I have the Inteset PC-IRS5-01 IR Receiver and it installed fine, as per their instructions...
I have two Dell 990s, one is my MP player machine, the other the MP video recorder/server. Purchased Inteset USB IR receiver...
Replies
Views
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom