HowTo: Setup and config RF MCE Remote XP/Vista (2 Viewers)

HappyTalk

Portal Pro
July 16, 2006
UK
If you get double clicks you HAVEN'T followed the instructions! specifically about setting it to a different channel in the driver. Yes it does mean you then can ONLY use the remote with MP and can't start MP with the green button. It also works 100% with My Sudoko, so again maybe you've done something wrong. I added prev ch/next ch to TVfullscreen yesterday so it works with comskip, but alas comskip doesn't detect ads reliably.

MEGA180

Portal Pro
January 8, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hello,
I still think there is a problem with numbers in Mysudoku like Kiesow has. Everything else is OK.
May be its a different code on those remotes. Mine is RF MCE Remote Model OR22V. In EventGhost the number keys are called "Num1","Num2" ...

chris33f

Portal Pro
September 22, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hi,
Any updates since 1.0 RC2 release ?
I have the same remote coming from jovs.de too (bought on ebay too)
It's an X10 OR22V.
I'll try your tip, Happytalk, this evening...

chris33f

Portal Pro
September 22, 2007
Home Country
France France
Well I tried. It works for arrow keys, shutdown...
But I couldn't make the play, ff, stop, pause... "VCR" functions work : any idea
By the way it seems that the upper control bar has dissappeared when playing a video in v1.0 RC2... normal ?
:D

MEGA180

Portal Pro
January 8, 2007
Home Country
France France
No key numbers in MySudoku

Hi, I come back in this thread :

I'm still using this remote and I want to get rid of any other program (Girder / eventghost).
It works perfectly for every function under Vista and MP 1.1.0.0 except the numbers in mySuoku.
I had a look at the log, the entry X10 numeric is received.
What could you advise ?

Zapp

Portal Member
November 14, 2007
South-West
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi!

Fist off: I don't play Sudoku.

I've just started to use my OR22V remote and downloaded the xml from the first page. Looks like it's working.

I just made one small change for the '#' button. Instead off 'Show subtitle' I use 'Next subtitle' to get a closer to the 'L' button on the keyboard when changing subtitles. With 'Next subtitle' MP will cycle through all subtitles one by one for each press of the button and after the last subtitle toggle subtitles off.

/Jonas...

MEGA180

Portal Pro
January 8, 2007
Home Country
France France
Re: number problems with Sudoku

Hello, I don't know if it helps somebody but I solved the "numbers with Sudoku" problem ... with any remote.
It's only a question of capslock key. If it doesn't work you hit capslock (or send capslock code with your remote) and it's done !

Niclasrikner

November 26, 2014
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi! I wonder if anyone have the XML-file who can post it. I've bought the remote OR22V a few days ago and can only use up/down and left right. Can anyone please help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom