htbackdrops down... forever? (1 Viewer)

xavi

Portal Pro
February 19, 2012
Home Country
Spain Spain
i vote for fanart.tv too.
i think is the best alternative now ....

Jayhunter

Portal Member
November 20, 2007
Hi everyone!

This is Tobias from htbackdrops!

I am deeply sorry for the long downtime. Unfortunatly I got into a fight with my bank and had to realize that they are a migthy bunch. My account basically got frozen for 2 month which made me unable to pay rent, energy, phone bills nor the server fees. It took some time to sort out these problems and because of an update of the hosting companies accounting software there was another three weeks delay. :(

The server is back online for two days now. I contacted the domainholder and asked him to restore the DNS records for htbackdrops.com and I hope that we will be fully reachable again shortly!

To get a quick fix after the long wait you can reach us through htbackdrops.org now!

Again, I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
Tobias

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Jayhunter: Hi Tobias, big THX for your information - didn´t know that you are a MP member such a long time already ;)
    Looking forward that your incredible site gets online again soon (y)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I think it won´t because of the different URL ;)

yep , thought so ... :(
    from day 1 ,after update MP to 1.4 I cannot view music artist fanart ,at all ... movies work fine only music ,and I try evereting ... only FA default image view .... hope Marcuse will fix that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom