htbackdrops down... forever? (2 Viewers)

astrapowerrr

Portal Pro
May 21, 2008
ijsselstein
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Wow. How do you guys keep up with al this updates? I checked for updates through mp config/plugins and then browse the plugins. Looked for fanart and noticed that I have the latest version. So far I think that I am having my system up to date. But now it seems that you just "have to know" that there is just "another" version on the plugin download? Why isn't that just visible in updates? I like to have my system up to date without looking 24/7 on a forum...

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, at the moment, there seems to be a problem again. though the site is up (responding a bit slow), the scraper will not find any fanart at the moment. Started noticing this today. Anyone can confim?

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, at the moment, there seems to be a problem again. though the site is up (responding a bit slow), the scraper will not find any fanart at the moment. Started noticing this today. Anyone can confim?

Problem was on my side, somehow the database got corrupted. However, after deleting the database and just refreshing it, everything back to normal.

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hello Guys, Still I am not getting movie backdrops (MyFilms). Is there any update on this? Is there a working version somewhere out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom