Completed HTPC Build - Antec Fusion 430 (Black) (1 Viewer)

taalas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so why not program your Logitech Harmony to iMon Pad instead MCE, set iMon manager to "iMon Pad", set Frontview to "never" and activate Minidisplay! With this you have everything you want!

I did some more tests and deleted all (deletable) windows function mappings in imon, then added mediaportal mappings and everything works nearly perfectly now - every click on my harmony produces multiple sends though, even though the send repeat is set to zero in the harmony configuration.

So if I click zoom for example, mediaportal not only changes once but cycles through the zoom modes for about half a second. All keys seem to behave like this. I also did some tests with inter-key delay etc. - no success yet.

Could you check what your harmony settings are?

Many thanks

Markus

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Could you check what your harmony settings are?

:sorry: I do not have a harmony still, i did my tests with my MCE Remote and iMon Pad. You see, this works (Minidisplay+Harmony+iMon manager)

But there are some reports/threads here in Forum about double action of RC-buttons, I just don´t remember what the problem was
    - maybe you have to deactivate every remote in MP config - you do not use a Remote but mapped keyboard keys through iMon manager!
    - or deactivate some keyboard input plugins or IR Suite of Mediaportal
    - dont´t forget to unplug any other RC receiver like MCE, or check all iMon settings

Good luck!

ozwombat

Portal Member
    February 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    armandp,

Can you post the presents used in the iMon manger for you remote control. and when you say you have your harmony remote set to MediaCenter is that just Microsoft Windows Vista Media Center.

monkey butle

Portal Member
    February 2, 2009
    Derbyshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes, in the Harmony database you need to grab the device Windows Media Remote (i think it's got 1039 in the title).

If you're using a built in IR (i have an Antec 430) then skip the Media remote and use the Antec V2 430 instead, as it uses mostly the same commands.

3446454909_d1c53bdfe3_o.jpg

I had some problems in that the Harmony app doesn't map all the buttons, which is weird. You'll therefore need to map obvious onessuch as Red to Red, etc...

monkey butle

Portal Member
    February 2, 2009
    Derbyshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    How do you like your case after owning for some time?

Yeah, i still like my case. It's quite understated, so i don't particularly pay it too much attention, but i suppose if it was ugly i'd notice it a lot more.

Coincidentally a friend of mine has recently swapped his silver Antec (same design, but mine is black for a totally different model and style, which i really don't like as much. It has it's brand / model printed on the front, and it looks like it's desperately trying to be cool, but it's not to my liking.

LttlScamp

Portal Member
    August 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Maybe I'm being daft here but I can't find anything about this in any of the iMon/Fusion posts.

I have 7.20.0502 installed (fresh, no other versions ever installed) and I cannot change the Settings -> Remote Controller to anything. It's set to MCE remote and is greyed out.

How the heck to I get that changed to the iMON pad?

I should add that all I get under the Windows Command section is the ability to make [MCE remote} mappings.

LttlScamp

Portal Member
    August 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Another thing. Yeah, I know this is an old thread but...

Any of you guys have the motherboard working with Windows 7 and S3 sleep? It worked fine with Vista but I did a W7 rebuild and I can't get S3 to work if my life depended on it. Screen just goes blank and the system never sleeps.

Thanks

jgil

January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    SamAus.

The 3 pin connector should connect via the 24 pin motherboard socket.

You need to use the extension piece supplied with the case as this has the connector for the LCD screen built in.

Hopefully the pics will explain.

image000fw5.jpg

Notice the red, black & purple cable.

image004eo4.jpg
    HI
    I have 1 off these cases,I do not have the adapter for the LCD.
    Can you tell me what pin out the 3 wire attaches to

Thank in advans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom