HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (5 Viewers)

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.0.7

If you mean the configuration window from htpcinfo than i can say that everything is the same when i change my ip to 127.0.0.1.

I do not know if there are others with win7 x64, And the same problems or not.
and if they got it working then what are we missing here.

:D for helping so far and i hope someone comes in with an idea to try.

bytheway, The streaming part is also not working here, I can not make a connection, not local and not true network.
seems like it's not working.
maybe this is related to each other ?

best regards, Dangerzone.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Skin Support:
    • PureVision, PureVision HD, PureVision HD Blue
    • streamedMP
    • Monochrome 16:10
    • BleazleWide
    • X-Factor
    • Black Glass
    • Blue3Wide
    • Blue3FactorHalo
    None of the files from the first post includes the skinfiles required for these skins (except for B3w).
    Neither does StreamedMP support HTPC Info in their recent release. :confused:

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

And i have done streamed mp skinning. You can find them in this thread(posted via iPhone, didn't want to take ages to look 'em up, do a search)

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Could you add the skinfiles to the first post and in the zipfile please?

SilenZZe

Portal Member
    June 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,

my MP 1.1.0 error. log shows me these two errors: (Skin Blue Wide)

2010-08-03 20:53:29.406250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: HTPC Info: Frequency Performance Counter Initialization Error. (Error Code: System.InvalidOperationException: Die Kategorie ist nicht vorhanden.
    bei System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
    bei System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.Initialize()
    bei System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
    bei System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
    bei HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitPerformanceCounters(), Die Kategorie ist nicht vorhanden.)
    2010-08-03 20:53:29.859375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: HTPC Info: Speedfan Shared Memory Initialization Error. (Error Code: HTPCInfo.Core.SharedMemoryException: Error accessing shared memory area. (2)
    bei HTPCInfo.Core.SpeedfanSharedMemory..ctor()
    bei HTPCInfo.Core.SpeedfanConnector..ctor(Boolean filterZeroValues)
    bei HTPCInfo.Core.SpeedfanConnector..ctor()
    bei HTPCInfoPlugin.HTPCInfo.InitConnectors(), Error accessing shared memory area. (2))

Any ideas?

regards,
    SilenZZe

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi SilenZZe,
    please install and start the latest version of Speedfan, this will fix the problem with shared memory area.
    Regarding the problem "Frequency Performance Counter Initialization Error" please try to start MediaPortal with administrative rights. Some users reports, this will fix the problem.

Cheers, Micropolis

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.0.7

Hi Micropolis,

may I ask you for the source code of your plugins? Couldn't find any information where I can find them.

Especially I am interested in the one for the TVServerMonitor and want to add the possibility to send input activity (mouse and keyboard) to prevent powerscheduler plugin to send tvserver to standby when MP is closed currently (single-seat only), but you are still active working on the machine.

cheers,
    Tommy

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi again Micropolis,
    I'm planning to buy a NAS and need to know a bit about how: Wake On LAN for computers inside to your local network. works.

Currently i restart MP on startup(due to hibernate weird screen issue), will it send multiple times? Does it matter?

Would it be possible to run external program/batch when MP goes into hibernate/shutdown to send commands to turn off my NAS? Thinking on a batch with telnet/ssh commands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom