Hundreds of ts-reader and ts-writer files (1 Viewer)

cewillis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    In gathering logs for my radio stream problem, I noticed that I had hundreds of ts_reader and ts_writer files - apparently a new one every time MP starts (which is every day at 5am).

This has the look of some long forgotten debug effort. Any clue how to stop this as this point (other than command file delete before startup)?

No logs here because no errors or strange behavior -- except multi-files. I did find the attached files in this directory structure:

282904_VideoPlayers_FilterLoadTest_1 date 12/2/2016
    VideoPlayers
    Mystery files

Attachments

• mystery file.zip
      770.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's a proper api that can be used, those are more stable than parsing html or emulating clicks on a website)
    Unfortunately that is not the case... In fact in some cases the old way could even be more stable than the webview way (if there's...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
    Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm preparing a new version for tomorrow or Wednesday which should fix your problem and many other problems. As a workaround for now, just disable the popup feature.
    I'm preparing a new version for tomorrow or Wednesday which should fix your problem and many other problems. As a workaround for...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    Best solution of course would be having a working Trailers plugin again. Emph
    Best solution of course would be having a working Trailers plugin again. Emph
    MePo Tools is a stand alone program that downloads clear art, clear logos and disc art to the thumbs directory for all your media...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom