I really, really, appreciate the effort, but... (1 Viewer)

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am unable to use any of the .2's (rc1 vanilla, CVS, rc2). MyTV just won't work for me. I have tried it all, codecs, overlay/VMR, drivers, PCI latency tool and the rest. I try to remedy the problem so much, my wife (great woman) has resorted to watching OTA analog TV in my bedroom.

I either getting stuttering or hanging or the sound runs off sync with the video. Log after log dosn't lead me anywhere. I must stay with .1.3.0. A majority of my problem I believe to be my forgotton TV tuner, which I hope to remedy at Year's end.

By NO means am I trying to bitch. I just want to say thank you guys/gals (any female devs?) for your effort. Take some much needed time off and have a happy holidays!

Dordo

Portal Pro
December 3, 2004
Hey, you might want to repost this essentially in the hardware support forum and follow the template there cause the problem is so open ended there could be a million and one reasons I am sure.

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It's really no big deal for me. I have no need/want to use any of the newer features of MP. I just use it to watch TV, DVD's and (don't tell the MPAA :lol: ) rent and rips from Blockbuster online. Web browsers and the like I really have no use for.
Also, like I said, I think I tried just about everything to fix it.
I didn't mean for my first post to be a rant. Just wanted to thank the devs for their hardwork anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom