Not open for further replies.

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    +1 for the Squeezebox/music sync feature. This would be brilliant.

I know there would be delay between two rooms, but would it not be possible to use a config menu to set a " +/- xx millisecond" delay on either the server or client in order to get the sync correct, and once set this wouldn't require adjustment. I have a server and two clients, (soon to be three clients) and it would come in handy when working around the house/ having a big party.

Cheers,

M.

sgatke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just had a quick look through this quite long thread, and just wanted to throw my 2 cents into the discussion.

The only "real problem" I feel I have with the Music plugin is regarding playlists - and that might even not be a problem, but just me that don't understand how to use them.

What I would like to be able to do is something in the line of this:
    1) Create different playlists, like "easy listening", "80's", "classic dancehits", "best of Genesis" etc.
    2) When I hear something I like, I would like to press a button "Add to playlist" and then be presented by a screen where I can select which one of my existing playlists I want the track to be added to, or create a new playlist.

By the way, I use the Logitech DiNovo Mini so I have a keyboard and not a remote.

If the above idea is already present, I apologize.

Thanks to all MP developers, you are doing a GREAT job!

Cheers
    /Simon

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    OK 1.2 beta is now out so closing this thread and will create a new one for ideas for 1.3.
    Will also create another for feedback on 1.2 features

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom