Ignore movie-trailer in scrapper (1 Viewer)

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello.
Until the trailer option is not avaible, is it possible to ignore the files that have this name: "movie-trailer" in the scrapper?
Because, i have one trailer for each movie in each folder, and when adding this to Moving Pictures, the scrapper find the trailer and add to the database.

Sorry for my english

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hello.
    Until the trailer option is not avaible, is it possible to ignore the files that have this name: "movie-trailer" in the scrapper?
    Because, i have one trailer for each movie in each folder, and when adding this to Moving Pictures, the scrapper find the trailer and add to the database.

Sorry for my english

Go to 'About' tab, click on "Advanced Settings" button, then goto "Movie Importer" -> "Sample Filter" and click on "Regular Expression Filter".

By default it has "sample" in there, so you need to modify this to include your movie-trailer ones.

So modify it into: sample|movie-trailer

If the term is part of your foldername, make sure to adjust the "Include Parent Foldername When Matching" setting into true

Also you can also use the "Max Filesize (MB)" setting, for example I use 150 (MB), because no movie of mine is below this value.

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hello.

Sorry for my english

Go to 'About' tab, click on "Advanced Settings" button, then goto "Movie Importer" -> "Sample Filter" and click on "Regular Expression Filter".

By default it has "sample" in there, so you need to modify this to include your movie-trailer ones.

So modify it into: sample|movie-trailer

If the term is part of your foldername, make sure to adjust the "Include Parent Foldername When Matching" setting into true

Also you can also use the "Max Filesize (MB)" setting, for example I use 150 (MB), because no movie of mine is below this value.

Thanks. I will try that later.
    You don't know when the trailer option it will be avaible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom