I'm confused between different Titan terminologies. (1 Viewer)

slikvik

Portal Pro
May 8, 2006
Hi,

Whenever I install MePo, I select Titan Extended during Install. I get the 6 big buttons, the popup menu for TV and support for Moving Pictures etc.

I loaded Titan Editor and thought I'd try option two with the horizontal carosel of buttons. I wasn't a fan because I lost the TV pop-up menu. I also noticed in the EPG that the highlighted program in light blue wasn't working anymore and instead just displayed a strange grey border.

So I thought I'd revert back, by which I assumed I go back into Titan editor and selected option one with the six buttons. However this was yet another layout the six big buttons, but now with no second page (a settings panel instead), no TV pop-up and the same 'broken' EPG hightlight.

So, this time I went into the MePo gui settings and changed it to Skin Default. THIS seems to be my original one - Extended, TV popup etc - but my EPG highlight is still broken. :(

So can someone explain, what the difference is between:

1. Default - appears to be titan extended but not the same as the two in Titan Editor
  2. Titan Editor - for titan extended? But why was it called Basic Home editor? Is Basic Home another Layout.
  3. Option 1 from Titan Editor - ALMOST like the one I had in Default but not quite??
  4. Option 2 from Titan Editor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom