[solved] IMDb.com tt-ID error (8-digits) (2 Viewers)

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi Rochess,

Not sure if I was best posting here or starting a new thread, but some of my movies recently have not been getting the correct info pulled down. It appears that for some titles, IMDB are now using an additional digit in their reference number.
For example: If I have a movie containing tt10331828 in the filename, in Moving Pictures it lists the IMDB id as tt1033182 (the 8 at the end seems to get cutoff).
Not sure if this is an IMDB or a Moving Pictures thing so thought I would try here first.

Cheers.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @whatisk best to keep this in its own thread to make it easier for others to find it.

Help me understand issue by providing full detailed debug logs containing HTML source codes the way a SINGLE movie gets imported for you. Logs are asynchronous, so if you import more than one movie the logs become useless to me.

The movingpictures.log should be very large in the neighborhood of 1MB file for just one movie, due to all the HTML source codes.

Instructions available @ https://github.com/RoChess/IMDbPlus/wiki/Issues-Debugging

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Helps if my brain is fully awake before I respond, so already pushed out a fix to add support for 8-digit tt-IDs, as there was indeed a forceful cut to 7-digits.

Try v4.9.91 and should be good to go.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Good to know, I have a check in the trakt plugin if the ID is not equal 9 characters, so will need remove that check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom