I can't see this already mentioned in the forum so hope I am not wastefully creating a duplicate thread. I realised today that the last few films I have imported with the IMDB-Full script have received either blank description fields or have received "Cast Overview:" as the description. I ran an update on my scripts to get the latest versions but get the same results. I assumed the tags for the description field have changed so went and had a look and it seems they may have done. I've updated the key start to description" content=" and the key stop to " /> this may not be the best choice but it is working for me. Thought I would share as this may be affecting others and if an update IMDB-FUll script could be pushed out through the update process this could save others experiencing the problem. My first attempt at doing anything with the scripts beyond running them as-is. Hope this info helps and thanks for including a script editor... it has saved the day for me.