IMDB lookup page does not work (1 Viewer)

corvy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    Rykkinn, Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks HomeY, I really do not understand why it does not work for me. Everytime I select IMDB I just get a corrupted page, tried many skins but all demonstrate the same issue. Maybe I have a DB database problem of some sort.

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland

JJDoherty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2013
    Dublin
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Just tested with TMDB grabber. It works in TV and in My Video.

After a couple of re-starts of MP I was able to get it working too however there are a few issues. If you look up a movie that either you're watching, using the context menu, or a future movie from the EPG, the previously located IMDB entry is not being cleared and is displayed in the Video/Info screen instead.

Not a show-stopper and I haven't had time to nail down the exact sequence or pattern yet but I thought it worth sharing. Thanks...

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @gonzo90017
    As you know, I've already looked at your log files in multiple threads. Last time I wasn't able to figure out what was wrong, but I knew it was specific to your setup. With fresh eyes I've looked at your last log files again and I think I know what your problem is. It's very simple: you've disabled the built-in MediaPortal videos plugin. Re-enable that and I'm betting the lookup feature will work for you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom