IMDb+ Plugin 2.1.0.291 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.9.xxx (2 Viewers)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @ejvdh are you able to give me a scraper-debug log with a small sample of exactly what you mean? There are still many bugs in Moving-Pictures as well, so I need to be sure if it is something I can fix. For example the article removal setting fails if I force sortby field via IMDb+. Hopefully, I can work with @ltfearme to solve that in MovPic, but otherwise I will have to go ahead with my plans to add an additional article-removal system to IMDb+.

But it might be something else, so the scraper-debug enabled log file would allow me to see exactly the logic used in your collection.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Never mind, freaking mistake on my part, forgot to modify the RegExp array values when I made changes.

Expect a new release shortly :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Done, and also caught a slight oversight in rename dbase on foreign millennium trilogy.

v4.9.66 scraper-script, and v1.9.6 on rename dbase updated.

Should be all good now. Darn forced numbered array reference got me when I swapped named array reference order around :)

ejvdh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 26, 2010
    Home Country
    That was quick! Thanks!
    Is there any way to update the scraper script manually without waiting for it to auto-update?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The default upgrade is once every 24 hours, but this can be adjusted in the IMDb+ plugin options (controlled by the Extension Manager plugin), and there you can set it as low as 6 hours, but there is also another option to check upon launch of MediaPortal. With that enabled all you have to do is close/re-open MePo for a check, but that was disabled by default as I did not want too many requests hit the source provider due to terms and conditions. That was the case for Google Code anyway, perhaps GitHub is less strict.

ejvdh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 26, 2010
    Home Country
    I think I may have found another weird bug in the scraper. For first movies in a series (that have the roman numeral "I" in the title) and the option to remove that numeral is "on", when you specify a custom "collection" in the custom rename dbase, but do not specify a "sortby" value (which should default to "title"), the "sortby" value is taken from (the custom) "collection". When you specify a "sortby" value, all is well.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Yes, custom overrules everything, which is why it is the last process in the scraper-script, so if you want to "overrule" any info that was pre-configured you will have to specify everything. Omitting the sort-by title in the custom rename XML means that you rely on the search-node, or the detail-node processed before it to create one, or for Moving-Pictures to do it.

There is only 'so' much I can control :)

Arabezar

Portal Member
    January 3, 2014
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi, RoChess,

When I install the plugin I get the following message (Couldn't find metadata file):

upload_2017-3-1_4-45-30.png

Could you imagine what was that? :(

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    When I install the plugin I get the following message (Couldn't find metadata file):

Did you install the Moving-Pictures plugin?

Arabezar

Portal Member
    January 3, 2014
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Did you install the Moving-Pictures plugin?
    Thanks man! My fault.
    I'm so sorry for that.
    Of course, you plugin has no error!
    Probably might be a good idea to warn that the 'Moving-Pictures' should be a must?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom