IMDb+ Plugin 2.1.0.291 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.9.xxx (2 Viewers)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ratings are ok now.

I ran watchdog option 2. Refreshed 3 movies. Ratings are good, but no summary. I don't have long summary checked, because of the spoiler warning :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @CypherMK, no need for logs then, because I know the issue for that with my personal domains not yet recovered. Moviemeter.nl runs via a PHP script required to handle the API calls, and with my personal domain down that is not working.

I'll do my best to clear time to work on that, but no firm ETA on that with everything else going on.

Ratings should have worked though, so send me those logs when you get a chance.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @CypherMK, found issue, it seems that IMDb.com now added Dutch rating codes, such as 'AL' for "Alle Leeftijden" that used to show 'G' for "General".

Will have to add support for that.

Going to focus on getting my personal domains back up and running first so that moviemeter.nl API will work again, but leaving for a work thing first, so please stay tuned...

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Tricky little bastards, they are using a mix of old system for existing movies, and new system for newly added ones.

I always resort back to `Avatar` for testing so it appeared rating system worked fine for IMDb.com, but upon verifying it for "Cars 3" it had broken for US/MPAA as well.

Added a generic solution that will accept any rating for new system, so it should show "AL" for you, and will show "G" for USA users.

Let me know if that works, otherwise I'll have to add a conversion system to allow "AL" to be converted to "G", but I would assume you are well aware of the Dutch rating codes.

Keep an eye on it please, as IMDb.com tends to be tricky on that, and it is hard for me to account for the hundreds of different combinations possible.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Recently, unless I input the IMDB ID manually, the IMDB+ scraper doesn't match movies, the IMDB scraper is selected instead. For example, "Psych The Movie". Also, no plot is being scraped.

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not getting the plot scraped anymore. Also, for some movies to be picked up by IMDB+, the TT id needs to be entered, otherwise only the built in IMDB scraper finds results.

Attached are the logs of my latest two movies being imported.

Edit: It seems I had forgotten I made the previous post. Well, hopefully the attached logs are worth it.
    Emph

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hey @emphatic, I was away for two weeks so didn't see either of your posts until now.

Is IMDb+ configured for Swedish on yours? Because I still have not yet restored my personal domains when my NOC decided to close shop. Either that or IMDb.com changes their search HTML code, but you would have to provide proper IMDb+ logs then as per the wiki instructions, the one you provided are useless to diagnose what problems there might be.

Have a ton of work to catch up on, but going to try once again this week to sort out getting a new VPS and restore the last backup from old NOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom