IMDb Scraper with RottenTomatoes rating (check end of thread for final versions) (2 Viewers)

Surferosa

Portal Pro
September 2, 2009
Home Country
England England
Lol- right up against the wire. If your floorboards are anything like ours, they normally take 2/3 coats as well.

Anyways- hope you get your house together for Christmas RoChess.

Have a good one mate

Surf

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
Hope your house renovations have gone smoothly! Not sure if they've finished, but if not then I hope soon :) I'm excited about getting a new and improved scraper so that I can re-scrape a bunch of movies! Have a good one!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hope your house renovations have gone smoothly! Not sure if they've finished, but if not then I hope soon :) I'm excited about getting a new and improved scraper so that I can re-scrape a bunch of movies! Have a good one!

Walls done, all the bottom and window trims varnished with final coat, and they are clearing up their tools+materials as we speak so that they can get to the floors. Unfortunatly there is no room to move all the furniture out of the way to do all the floors downstairs in one go, so it will have to go in a few phases, but 'any' day now :)

Knives03

Portal Pro
    March 6, 2009
    Awesome, that sounds like lots of progress has been made :) I hope you the best and that all your renovations work out the way you want them! Hope to hear some news about the scraper as well because I tried messing with it and only made it worse, haha. Take care and have a good one!

pirivan

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2008
    I would be curious as well if there was any update; I love the Rotten Tomatoes ratings! I would love it if it was rolled in as an 'officially supported' source for Moving Pictures in general.

Statick

Portal Pro
    December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    awesome work, thanks rochess

i'm in the middle of a house move now, so my HTPC is all boxed up... looks like i have to wait even longer to re-import my collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom