[solved] IMDB script broken again (1 Viewer)

mathem

Portal Pro
May 20, 2018
Home Country
Germany Germany
still the same error.... I think there is a problem somewhere where W10 localization is solved in the script

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I test on W10… no error, all ok... give me debug log...

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

DrJekell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 30, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    are you kidding? I thank you for YOUR patience! :-D
    How did you finally get this working, I've read through this thread multiple times and still can't make it work. I don't see any error in the logs but TI_MDB doesn't show up in MP config. Any help would be appreciated.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    How did you finally get this working, I've read through this thread multiple times and still can't make it work. I don't see any error in the logs but TI_MDB doesn't show up in MP config. Any help would be appreciated.
    If you don't see them It doesn't mean dev wouldn't see them :) so export yout logs and post them here

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk

mathem

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2018
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    for the time being I have changed locals to English (not the entire system). Later I'll provide logs when it's set to my language.

DrJekell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 30, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    My issue wasn't language, it was that TI_MDB wasn't showing up, however I loaded MP this morning and it was there. Don't know what changed.

I appreciate all of the advice and help in this thread.

I, like the OP have a huge (over 4000) movie collection and MP1 is the only one that allows me to organize by folder and it appears that this functionality will not be in MP2 which I have tried multiple times since it was first available. I don't understand why MP1 movie lookup is not being supported internally since it is much more stable and usable than MP2.

mathem

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2018
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My issue wasn't language, it was that TI_MDB wasn't showing up, however I loaded MP this morning and it was there. Don't know what changed.

I appreciate all of the advice and help in this thread.

I, like the OP have a huge (over 4000) movie collection and MP1 is the only one that allows me to organize by folder and it appears that this functionality will not be in MP2 which I have tried multiple times since it was first available. I don't understand why MP1 movie lookup is not being supported internally since it is much more stable and usable than MP2.

exactly, MP2 is absolutely useless for anyone with a little bigger movie collection with a slight organization

mathem

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2018
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you don't see them It doesn't mean dev wouldn't see them :) so export yout logs and post them here

Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
    So here are the logs, thank you for the help.
    So suddenly it works even with my language set as "Region". Ive just rolled back from the USA to my language. Previously it didnt work with my language just with "region" set to the "USA" (or probably to another english language).
    What has changed is maybe installed (but not used) my language for the entire system. Ive always been using english language as system language but the locals are in my language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom